If you have researched ways to make money online, then you probably came across Inbox Dollars and are wondering:
What is Inbox Dollars?
Can you make money with Inbox Dollars?
Is Inbox Dollars a Scam?
In this review, I’m going to answer those questions by giving you all the details of Inbox Dollars.
What is Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars has been in business for 14 years as of today with an A+ better business bureau rating and was established by Daren Cotter, who is the CEO of the company.
Inbox Dollars is a rewards website that pays you money for completing small tasks on their site. These tasks are things that you would normally do online, like watching videos, checking your email, or shopping, which is similar to Swagbucks. If you usually do these tasks online, you might as well get paid for it or save some money on purchases, and that is how Inbox Dollars helps you.
How Do You Earn With Inbox Dollars?
Inbox Dollars makes it easy for you to make money. When you sign up, you earn $5 for joining and confirming your email. Once you log in to your account, there are ten ways you can earn with Inbox Dollars:
- Offers: To earn money in the Offers tab, you find products that you are interested in and try them by signing up for trial. Some trails are free, and there are some you have to pay for the product either when you sign up or after the trial is over. Just ensure you are reading the details of the offer, which tells you exactly what to do in order to complete the offer and get rewarded.
- Surveys: In order for you to complete your profile on Inbox Dollars, you have to complete the questionnaires on your household, your interest, and your surveys interest. By completing these questionnaires, this is how Inbox Dollars match the surveys you receive in your Survey Tab and the Paid emails you will receive. As with any survey you try to complete, you will have to get pre-qualified first by answering a few questions. If you qualify, you will move forward with the survey, and if you are disqualified, you will get a chance to spin Billy’s Spin & Win wheel to win cash, tokens to spin the wheel again, or an opportunity to scatch and win more money. Please see the example below:
- Videos: You can earn a few cents watching videos in the Video tab. The videos are usually about a minute long and on product advertisement, food, entertainment, news, and more. You can easily complete other tasks in Inbox Dollars while having these videos playing on another tab in your web browser.
- Shopping: Inbox Dollars has a variety of stores that you can earn cashback rewards. You can shop at popular sites like Target, Ulta Beauty, Verizon, and more. These sites usually offer between 1-3% cashback, but you can also find some stores will have more than 3% cashback. For example, in the image below, Home Depot is offering 8% cashback. Inbox Dollars has a browser extension you can add to alert you of savings as you shop online.
- Coupons: You can earn cash just for printing coupons on things that you regularly purchase. There are a variety of coupons to choose from, and all you have to do is clip the coupon to add it to the cart so you can print all the coupons at one time. As of this post, Inbox Dollars is offering 25 cents per day just for printing coupons.
- Games: You can earn money by playing games with Inbox Dollars. The longer you play games, you will earn scratch and win tickets for a chance to win up to $100. In the example below, you will see a progress bar with dollar signs. One dollar sign gives you a chance to win up to $10, two dollar signs give you a chance to win up to $25, and three dollar signs gives you a chance to win up to $100.
- Easy Cash: This tab is the same as the offers tab, where you complete offers for cash. The only difference between these two tabs is that with the Easy Cash, you will get 100% free offers to complete for money.
- Search: You can get paid for using the Inbox Dollars search engine for regular searches online. You can only complete four searches a day, and you win progress towards your Scratch & Win to win cash.
- Refer Friends: You can refer others to Inbox Dollars and earn a $1 for each referral plus receive 30% of whatever they earn. For example, if one of your referrals earns $50 for completing an offer, you will earn $15. This is an excellent way to make passive income.
- Paid Emails: Inbox Dollars will send you emails with special offers that you may be interested in, and all you have to do is confirm the email and receive progress towards your next Scratch & Win ticket. You don’t have to sign up for the offer, but if it is something that you are interested in buying, you can earn more money for signing up for the offer.
How Do I Get Paid With Inbox Dollars?
To get paid with Inbox Dollars, you will need to earn $30 in order to cash out your earnings. You can cash your earnings by transferring your balance to your PayPal account or by check. The fastest method to get paid is by PayPal because a check can take a while to receive.
Pros and Cons of Inbox Dollars
- Inbox Dollars has a variety of ways you can earn money.
- Get paid for completing things you already do online.
- Easy way to earn money.
- You can transfer your funds to PayPal.
- Earn real cash instead of gift cards.
- Some earnings can take a couple of days to post to your account.
- Some tasks can be time-consuming.
- Earnings value can be to low.
Inbox Dollars Support
You can get support through Inbox Dollars by going to the Support tab and searching for your answer or by chatting with a representative. There chat support is available 24/7 for assistance.
How To Sign Up For Inbox Dollars and How Much Does It Cost?
Inbox Dollars is FREE to join, and at this time, they are offering a $5 bonus for you to join, confirm your email, and complete your profile. You will not have to spend any money after you sign up other than an offer you are interested in buying, but that is only at your discretion.
So Is Inbox Dollars A Scam or Legit?
Inbox Dollars is a legit opportunity to make money online and is one of the first opportunities I sign up with when I got started online. It offers easy and multiple ways to earn money in your spare time. Although the earnings can be low, you can still use your earnings towards your regular purchases or add to your savings. I give Inbox Dollars a thumbs up!
If you are looking for other websites like Inbox Dollars to earn money in your spare time, you may want to check out Swagbucks.